These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of validex.net, the Website, (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Midran Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Midran Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Midran Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Midran Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, validation results, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal and limited commercial needs use the Website, free of charge, to do the following:
3. Limited commercial use means using the Website for validations of XML documents that are created as part of your own business processes or during their development or redesign. It allows you to point your customers to the Website so that they may themselves use the Website in the same way. It does not allow you to use the Website as a tool for providing and selling services to your own customers where the Website becomes a significant part of that service.
4. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Midran Limited.
5. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
6. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Midran Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
7. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
8. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
9. By registering on the Website you agree that your email is added to our mailing list is part of that list unless you cancel your registration to the Website. Our use of that mailing list is limited to the following:
10. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
11. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
12. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
13. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Midran Limited or that of our affiliates.
14. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
15. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
17. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Midran Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Midran Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
18. Whilst Midran Limited uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
19. Midran Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
20. Midran Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
23. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events within or beyond our control.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Midran Limited accepts no liability for any of the following that may directly or indirectly result from your use of the Website or its Content:
25. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
26. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
28. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
29. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforce ability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
32. Midran Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08455498 whose registered address is 10 John Street, London, WC1N 2EB, United Kingdom. The company website is www.midran.com. The registered VAT number is 220 9847 06.